Information provided pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, for those who browse the Site and for users who spontaneously send communications to the contact details present.
The address of our website is: http://www.ariannamromano.com . The data controller is the website owner.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
– Navigation data: The computer systems used to operate the Website acquire personal data connected to Internet communication protocols: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users, Uniform Resource Identifier of the resources requested, the method used in the submit the request to the server and the time of the request, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the user’s computer environment and the operating system. These data are collected only to produce anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to verify its correct functioning. The data could possibly be used for checks about the responsibility in case of possible computer crimes against this site.
– Data provided voluntarily by the user: the user can spontaneously provide personal data to request information or propose collaborations. The voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated or by means of the Contact form, implies the acquisition of the e-mail address of the sender, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Failure to provide the data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested. Users are requested not to transmit the names or personal data of third parties, unless strictly necessary.
The purposes of the treatment pursued by the Owner through the site are:
- access to the Site and content consultation;
- commercial promotion: respond to requests for information regarding the services provided and collaboration proposals sent through the Contacts form;
- pursuit of legal obligations;
- processing of non-identifying statistics.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form in addition to the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so you don’t have to enter your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, different cookies will be set to save your login information and screen viewing options. Login cookies last two days while cookies for screen options last a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your access will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
If you modify or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article just modified. Expires after 1 day.
Content embedded from other websites
With whom we share your data
The treatments related to the web services offered by this site (physically hosted on the Italian territory) are carried out at the headquarters of the Data Controller. If necessary for the pursuit of the purposes referred to in this statement, the Owner could communicate the data to the following recipients:
– Service Providers: the Data Controller may outsource certain services to trusted third parties to provide functionality and services, such as providing ICT services. The Data Controller has established relations with its suppliers in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
– Authorities: when required by law, or due to the need to protect the rights of the Data Controller, they may share data with the competent bodies.
In addition, no data deriving from interaction with the site is communicated to third parties or disclosed.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (except their username that they cannot change). Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
What rights you have on your data
The user has the right to assert the rights set forth in Articles 15, 16, 17 18, 20, 21 and 22 of the REG. EU 2016/679. The Data Controller proceeds in this way within one month of receiving the request. If the user leaves comments, he can request to receive a file exported from the site with the personal data collected and request its deletion. This does not include the data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments can be checked through an automatic spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Personal data is processed in electronic format, for the time necessary to achieve the stated purposes, until the end of the user request management. Security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit / incorrect use and unauthorized access. Once the purposes that legitimize data retention are exhausted, the Data Controller will take care of deleting them or making them anonymous.
– possible conclusion and execution of the contract that the user will choose to stipulate with the Data Controller as a result of the response received to the requests sent;
– fulfillment of legal obligations that require a longer conservation, or dependent on the need to respond to a request of the judicial / administrative authority, for the time necessary to fulfill them.